Muusikoiden.net

Keskustelua raskaammasta musiikista »

Keskustelualueet | Lisää kirjoitus aiheeseen | HakuSäännöt & Ohjeet | FAQ | Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy

Aihe: Nicke Andersson palaa death metallin pariin
1 2 3 4 5
slowdive
21.10.2005 20:49:45
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Mahtavia uutisia, ja ihan kaksittain:

"ENTOMBED have no plans on replacing Cederlund and will continue as a four-piece, with Hellid as the sole guitarist. However, there is a possibility that former ENTOMBED drummer and current THE HELLACOPTERS frontman Nicke Andersson will contribute to the next album.

"I've just talked loosely with Alex and Peter Stjärnwind, drummer about it," confirms Andersson. "I haven't really said anything, but they've basically asked me if I would consider being involved in one way or the other. Whether or not that's because Uffe has quit, I have no idea."

So there is at least a possibility that you will contribute to ENTOMBED?

"It's really down to having the time to do it," admits Andersson. "There are another thousand ideas I want to see through. But if it's possible, it would be a blast to do something with ENTOMBED."

Ja toinen uutinen:

In 1998, ENTOMBED drummer and main songwriter Nicke Andersson left the legendary death metal outfit to focus on his rock ’n’ roll band THE HELLACOPTERS. Since then he's stayed clear of anything brutal and downtuned.

In an exclusive interview in the November issue of the Swedish magazine Close-Up, Andersson reveals his plans for a new death metal project. However, it will sound nothing like ENTOMBED.

"I haven't written any lyrics yet, but the music is so old school that people today wouldn't even get that it's old school," says Andersson. "It's more like DEATH's legendary 1987 debut 'Scream Bloody Gore'. It's nothing like ENTOMBED's 'Wolverine Blues'. That style has already been done so well. At the same time there's only one 'Scream Bloody Gore', so a couple of albums like that I could put together.

"After having read the book 'Choosing Death: The Improbable History of Death Metal and Grindcore' and getting a kick, I went out and bought a lot of records. It was so much fun reading the book; it brought back so many memories. I bought POSSESSED's 'Seven Churches' on CD."

What are these songs meant for?

"I've loosely planned an album. I would never tour or play live. I subscribe to the black metal philosophy, 'It's uncool to play live'," laughs Andersson. "It's mostly because I want to play, it's so much fucking fun. I've recorded some demos."

Joining forces with Nicke Andersson in the as-yet-unnamed project is guitarist Robert Persson, who plays in THE HELLACOPTERS guitarist Robert Dahlqvist's side project THUNDER EXPRESS.

"I've actually asked REPULSION vocalist/bassist Scott Carlson if he wants to be involved," Andersson reveals. "He seemed open to the idea — that much I can say."

"One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." (Bob Marley)
Julmettu
21.10.2005 20:59:16

Mjaha. Täytyypä tarkkailla tilanteita. Entombed on kyllä loistoa. Varsinkin Clandestine ja Wolverine Blues.

Ben_D
21.10.2005 21:00:15
Kotisivu Musiikkinäyte       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Mjaha. Täytyypä tarkkailla tilanteita. Entombed on kyllä loistoa. Varsinkin Clandestine ja Wolverine Blues.

Varsinkin Left Hand Path. Yksi parhaista koskaan tehdyistä Death Metal levyistä.

Akiman
21.10.2005 21:12:40
Kotisivu       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Varsinkin Clandestine. Yksi parhaista koskaan tehdyistä Death Metal levyistä.

:: LEVYARVIOT, HAASTATTELUT YM. -> SONOS METALLICOS :: TUOREIMMAT HAASTATTELUT: REQUIEM, CATHEDRAL, AMORAL ::
Ben_D
21.10.2005 21:14:04

Clandestine.

Totta.

slowdive
21.10.2005 21:17:33

Varsinkin Wolverine Blues. Yksi parhaista koskaan tehdyistä levyistä.

Deino
21.10.2005 21:43:48
Musiikkinäyte       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Jostain syystä Entombed ei ole koskaan iskenyt. Vaikka miten olen yrittänyt, en saa mitään Left Hand Pathista irti. Wolverine Blues onkin sitten asia erikseen.

Perkele!
trih
22.10.2005 00:46:40

Clandestinen jyrää ei ylitä mikään. Basarin napsukin saatiin hyvin kuuluviin kyseisellä albumilla. Jeabeibijea. C:n keppisoundia kun pääsisi kehittelemään. Tzzz Tzzz Tzzz Tzzz Tzzz Tzzz...

As the water flows over the bridge, as we walk on the floodland, as we walk on the water, we forget.
BenGlenton
22.10.2005 02:09:56

Clandestine on Entombedin paras albumi, ja toisaalta Wolverine Blues omalla "uraa uurtavuudellaan". ei Bossin HM-2 soundin voittanutta.

Mutta asiaan, tämä nicken projekti vaikuttaa kyllä mielenkiintoiselta, varsinkin kun tietää mitä kaikke kaveri on saanut aikaan.

www.supremecourtband.fi
kassper
22.10.2005 02:24:14
Musiikkinäyte       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Persreikien esittelyä ilmassa...

Muuutta... Toivottavasti nuo projektit toteutuu. Odotan innolla, mitä hra Andersson saa aikaan nostalgian huumassaan. Luulisin, että se tulee olemaan jotain erittäin korvia hivelevää.

Basson soittaminen kuin kitaraa on helppoa. Basson soittaminen bassona onkin sitten ihan eri juttu. -KaamOs
mikko1
22.10.2005 12:33:05

Kuulostaa jopa liian hyvältä. Anderssonin tuntien ei voi tämäkään projekti mennä penkin alle.

JoPa
22.10.2005 15:11:17

Kuulostaa jopa liian hyvältä. Anderssonin tuntien ei voi tämäkään projekti mennä penkin alle.

Liika odotus on kyllä yleensä pahasta.. Mieluummin pelkään pahinta..

"Tosta poikki", sano Isildur..
Aegis
22.10.2005 16:50:34

Aika hauska tuo kommentti että porukka ei edes tajua miten old-schoolia tämä on. Onhan melkein kaikilla nuo klassikot tiedossa ja vähän kaikkialta löytyy old-school dödöbändejä, varsinkin noita ruotsisoundia jäljitteleviä. No joo, jos soundi on raaka ja biisit tylyjä, niin saattaahan tuo onnistua nickeltä.

Als ik een vis was dan zouden auto's ramen hebben en zelfs rendieren zouden neuken in een aquarium.
elbowski
22.10.2005 16:59:00

YEAH!

Andersson näyttää uusiksi taas vähän miten vedetään kunnolla turpaan ruotsalaiseen tyyliin!

Let's burn this motherfucker like a roman candle!
IMIK #25 | Kelpaisiko pastilli? | Bella Italia #2 | THV-Klubi #45
slowdive
03.03.2006 17:03:49

"Former ENTOMBED drummer and main songwriter Nicke Andersson (currently the frontman of his rock 'n' roll band THE HELLACOPTERS) has set DEATH BREATH as the name of his new old-school death metal project, BLABBERMOUTH.NET can reveal. Handling the vocals in the new group is Jörgen Sandström, who had previously fronted the Swedish death metallers GRAVE and played with Andersson in ENTOMBED as the group's bassist. The band — which also features guitarist Robert Persson (who plays in THE HELLACOPTERS guitarist Robert Dahlqvist's side project THUNDER EXPRESS) — are currently recording their debut album for release later in the year.

Speaking to Sweden's Close-Up magazine last fall, Andersson stated about the project, "I haven't written any lyrics yet, but the music is so old-school that people today wouldn't even get that it's old-school. It's more like DEATH's legendary 1987 debut 'Scream Bloody Gore'. It's nothing like ENTOMBED's 'Wolverine Blues'. That style has already been done so well. At the same time there's only one 'Scream Bloody Gore', so a couple of albums like that I could put together.

"After having read the book 'Choosing Death: The Improbable History of Death Metal and Grindcore' and getting a kick, I went out and bought a lot of records. It was so much fun reading the book; it brought back so many memories. I bought POSSESSED's 'Seven Churches' on CD."

Leprosy
03.03.2006 17:18:02

Handling the vocals in the new group is Jörgen Sandström

Saipa Nicke haalittua ainakin kovan örisijän. Toivotaan että Death Breathin musiikkikin on yhtä tasokasta kuin miehistönsä.
mikko1
03.03.2006 20:07:40

Toivotaan että Death Breathin musiikkikin on yhtä tasokasta kuin miehistönsä.

Tuskin Nicke voi kovin metsään mennä.

Valdemar
03.03.2006 22:23:35

Kovaa kamaa vissiin tulossa.

Nigga stole my bike.
kammio
04.03.2006 00:00:35
Kotisivu       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Jörgen vokaaleissa..huhheijaa. Mielestäni paras ääni koko genressä. Toivittavasti Nicke ei mene metsään biisien kanssa.

Nämä nostalgiatripit aina pelottaa..toivottavasti olen turhaan pelkojeni kanssa.

Torniojaws
04.03.2006 00:09:38

Saipa Nicke haalittua ainakin kovan örisijän. Toivotaan että Death Breathin musiikkikin on yhtä tasokasta kuin miehistönsä.

Varsinkin The Project Hate MCMXCIX:ssä on äijä vedellyt tiukkoja vokaaleja viimeiset 6 vuotta.

Relativity [Grindcore] | Vortech [Industrial Progish Metal] | Coldway [Death Metal]
« edellinen sivu | seuraava sivu »
1 2 3 4 5

» Lisää uusi kirjoitus aiheeseen (Vaatii kirjautumisen)

Keskustelualueet «
Haku tästä aiheesta / Haku «
Säännöt «