Muusikoiden.net

Puhaltimet »

Keskustelualueet | Lisää kirjoitus aiheeseen | HakuSäännöt & Ohjeet | FAQ | Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy

Aihe: Wind orchestras in Helsinki?
Daniiela
20.08.2013 15:32:01
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Hi,

does anyone of you have any tips, links or websites of wind orchestras/marching bands in Helsinki for me? I'm going to study here and I would like to join one!

The ones I found so far seem to be the really good ones with high standards (like Akateeminen puhallinorkesteri) and I'm not sure if I'm good enough for them. But I guess there must be some more? Some local ones maybe that play more polkka and less symphonic music?

Thanks for your help!

Myöhäispasunisti
26.08.2013 22:09:18
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

My student days are long gone but anyway... Many of the student organizations have their own bands playing different styles of music. Some only accept players studying in a particular school but I think you should be able to find one by asking around. Playing a less common instrument helps.
Student bands I know or have heard about include: Sossu, HOS Big Band, Humpsvakar, and Boston Promenade. They typically are on FB or have web pages There are probably others I don't know about.

« edellinen sivu | seuraava sivu »

» Lisää uusi kirjoitus aiheeseen (Vaatii kirjautumisen)

Keskustelualueet «
Haku tästä aiheesta / Haku «
Säännöt «