Muusikoiden.net
Soittajasta muusikoksi | Kymen Konservatorio 

Lyriikka »

Keskustelualueet | Lisää kirjoitus aiheeseen | HakuSäännöt & Ohjeet | FAQ | Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy

Aihe: An English-language lyricist willing to join or create a band
AprilAvalon
23.01.2021 17:26:16
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Hello everyone,
First of all, sorry for writing in English, my Finnish is not very fluent. I am an English language-lyricist with 13 years' experience in this field, I have written hundreds of song lyrics for many different genres. While I write lyrics for many different performers on a commercial basis, I would like to be a member of a band as their only exclusive lyricist. My goals are very serious - to get popular and to earn real money with songwriting, so I'm looking for like-minded people who aspire for the same. I am ready to either join an established band that needs a lyricist or to create a new one.

My personal music influences are Evanescence, Within Temptation, Nightwish, and I would like to do something similar, melodic rock or soft metal. I've mentioned the bands with female vocalists, but for me, the singer's gender doesn't really matter. Unfortunately, my singing skills are not sufficient for a professional level, so I can't sing my own lyrics, no matter how much I'd love to.

If you want to have a better idea of what I've been doing, please visit https://soundcloud.com/riaaprilavalon and https://facebook.com/rialyrics. If you are interested in collaboration, you can contact me through my Facebook page.

Side note: at this point, I am not in Helsinki, and I'm open to remote collaboration with musicians from all over Finland. But Helsinki is preferable since I hope to find my way back there, I can get there whenever my presence might be necessary, and I want to have more professional connections there.

« edellinen sivu | seuraava sivu »

» Lisää uusi kirjoitus aiheeseen (Vaatii kirjautumisen)

Keskustelualueet «
Haku tästä aiheesta / Haku «
Säännöt «

Copyright ©1999-2021, Muusikoiden Net ry. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään.
Palaute | Käyttöehdot | Rekisteriseloste | Netiketti | Mediakortti