We are INFIRMUM, an ambitious Doom/Melodic Death Metal band who is in dire need of a good growl vocalist. We don't care if you're a man or a woman, as long as you have the sound we're looking for and you also have a great personality.
Past experience of being in a band is not mandatory, but motivation, commitment and a willingness to put in the needed effort is. We have many exciting things planned for the very near future, so the ideal candidate needs to come on board with a real desire to get things done.
The ideal candidate:
- has a real interest in Doom/Death Metal, old school Gothic Metal and anything in-between;
- has a good control of their voice and can produce growls that fit the genres mentioned above;
- has a good grasp of English, since all of our lyrics are in English;
- is motivated and willing to commit to the project;
- is generally a nice person, with a good attitude. While we do take this project very seriously, we also want to keep it fun.
The ideal locations are Helsinki or Jyväskylä, but not mandatory. If you can work remotely and are willing to travel occasionally, the location is not an issue.
The band has already released a full-length album, Walls of Sorrow, in the beginning of 2020:
Since then, we have added a female vocalist to our line-up and have decided to take our sound into a slightly different direction, while still keeping the original Doom/Death elements firm in place. We have a few releases planned for this year and a second full-length for the first part of 2022. At the moment, you may find a snippet of our new music here:
If you think you fit this description, or know someone who does, please send us either a direct message here or at firstname.lastname@example.org with some samples of your growls and we'll go from there.