Muusikoiden.net - Keskustelu
Kirjoittaja:Feggy
Alue:Kitarat: kitarakamat
Aihe:Käheitä kitaroita: Eastwood guitars
Aika:06.01.2006 10:11   (muokattu 06.01.2006 10:24)
Täällä vielä testimonials. Matthew Sweetillä on ainakin silmää hyville kitaristeille, hänen levyillään ovat soittaneet mm. Richard Lloyd ja Robert Quine...

http://www.eastwoodguitars.com/testimonials/testimonials.htm

Hmm...jos olis nyt pätäkkää, voisi kehitellä jonkinlaisen kimppatilauksen...

edit. tässä vielä löytämäni pressitiedote:

Guitarists worldwide are reaching for their Eastwood

Over the past five years Eastwood Guitars have been quietly gaining in popularity – not in their hometown but on a worldwide basis. By focusing his efforts on personal customer service, owner Mike Robinson (www.myrareguitars.com) has built a loyal following – spanning a surprisingly diverse range of age, musical styles and geographical locations.

“From the start, our vision was to produce models that would capture the bizarre guitar styles from the sixties, but offer the quality and playability of today’s modern guitars. Based on the feedback from our customers, mission accomplished.” Robinson added, “By focusing sales and service on-line, we were able to grow a diverse customer base on a global scale, yet keep the service and support at a very personal level. In fact, our sales are less than 3% at home here in Canada. Over a third of our customers are in Europe, with 95% of our guitars being purchased on-line from the website and shipped directly to the player’s home.”

Eastwood Guitars are finding homes in a wide range of players - from up and comer guitarists like Leigh Fox (The Pinkslips) to veteran players Bill Carter (Screaming Blue Messiahs), David Pajo, Rick Miller (Southern Culture on the Skids) and Matthew Sweet.

"When I first stumbled across Mike's website and saw pages of weird copies of Mosrites, I knew I'd found a kindred spirit!” says Matthew Sweet. “Mike is infinitely knowledgeable on cool and neglected guitar treasures, so when he told me he was going to start manufacturing the Eastwood line of "bizarre" guitar reissues, I knew we were all in for a treat, and as I expected they don't disappoint! From my Eastwood Del Ray to the High Flyer, I've enjoyed the ability to use some of my favorite "classic" guitar shapes live and in the studio, only with a much more solid playability and sound than can be expected from the originals. Above all, the unbelievable prices make these guitars available to even the casual player who wants to get a little something different into their guitar arsenal! No wonder they are such a hit!"

Veteran guitarist David Love (Burton Cummings Band) had this to say about Eastwood Guitars: “I was first drawn to the Eastwood models by their quirky 60’s style. I thought they would have a great visual impact for our live performances. Having owned many original 60’s guitars like VOX and TEISCO, my expectations were 90% style, 10% playability. To my surprise I got 110% of both! In fact, my Eastwood AIRLINE has a neck that plays better than some Les Paul’s I have had over the years. These guitars have exceeded my expectations on every level.”

Edit2 Arvostelu Airlinesta:

http://www.gear-review.co.uk/reviews/eastwood_airline/index.htm
Copyright ©1999-2024, Muusikoiden Net ry. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään.
https://muusikoiden.net/keskustelu/posts.php?c=15&t=113260