Muusikoiden.net - Keskustelu
Kirjoittaja:Soulstoler
Alue:Aloittelijat
Aihe:I'd like to start playing violin
Aika:02.07.2014 13:16   (muokattu 02.07.2014 13:16)
Sometimes I wish I had born with my pockets full of gold...
I really don't know if I just want to "try" or if Ireally want to pick the bull by the horns and actually get into it. Perhaps that's why it's so hard trying to decide whether or not I should invest more into it. With my personality... well, everything comes and goes quite fast; yet they always come back to haunt. I really would like to give it a try though. But on my budget even if I bought a cheap one there's no guarantee that I'd keep it up.

One other factor I should consider is time. I could say that I've got quite an odd "relationship" with it. I have very little patience when it comes to long term things. I have lived for years with principle of living my live one day at a time, day by day. Even thinking about future... Well, I don't think about the future. Sometimes time feels like it's flying, leaving everything behind. Sometimes I feel like it's losing even to snails in a race. So, even thinking of five years ahead in my life... I just can't see myself. I don't have any visions, none whatsoever. Time is something everything I may have and at the same time there's none.

Alright, gotta slow myself down before I start writing about philosophies behind the this time continuum, etc. etc. etc.

So. Perhaps I really should give some more thought to this. I must have known before I even started asking questions that there were no shortcuts, no easy ways and at least no cheap ways to start a new hobby. Not even when it includes the word 'violin'.

Thanks for your feedback. Much appreciated.
Copyright ©1999-2024, Muusikoiden Net ry. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään.
https://muusikoiden.net/keskustelu/posts.php?c=11&t=223618