Muusikoiden.net

Keskustelua raskaammasta musiikista »

Keskustelualueet | Lisää kirjoitus aiheeseen | HakuSäännöt & Ohjeet | FAQ | Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy

Aihe: Swallow the sun
1 2 3 4 515 16 17 18 19
EvilDead
21.09.2013 19:58:39
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

UltimateGreedo: Ei tuo yksin meneminen ole mikään este keikoille menemiselle. Ainakaan minulle. Korkeintaan hidaste.

No, Turun keikka ei ole ainakaan hinnalla pilattu. 12€ ennakkoon siitä, että kova bändi heittää imo kovimman levynsä.

Jees, ihan totta puhut. Voipi kuitenkin olla, etten järjestelysyistä pääse. Harmittaa kyllä jos niin käy.

There's nothing glorious in dying. Anyone can do it.
_m_
22.09.2013 13:22:11
Kotisivu Musiikkinäyte       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Jeps, tosiaan, rummuissa on Raatikaisen Juuso. Facebookissa tiedotettiin, mutta mie oon unohtanut pistää sen tuonne verkkosivujen puolelle. Mut mitä Juusoon tulee, niin kova kaveri kaikin puolin: pidettiin yhdet treenit koko porukalla ja eikun vaan keikoille. Helevetin hyvin vetää!

Real metal for true bastards
tommium
22.09.2013 18:52:16

Onko ens perjantain 27.9. On the Rocksin keikan soittoajasta tietoa?

...mä sanon viimeisen sanan, Jasse on gay.
Emplate
17.06.2015 00:37:44

Huom! Olet kirjoittamassa yli 632 päivää vanhaan aiheeseen!

Niin oonkin. Facebookista:

Please welcome Swallow the Sun to the Century Media family!

Vocalist Mikko comments: We are really excited to be a part of the Century Media family, of a label which has done great work for years with many bands. This is also good news for all our fans because from now on our coming albums are more easily found all over the world.

Guitarist and main songwriter Juha comments: We are currently working our hearts out in the studio recording an album that will come out later this year. All we can tell you at this point is that this is something that has not been done many times before, and maybe for a good reason. But we could not care less about that. We want to take a stand to bring the worth and heart back to the music in these shallow times our friends. More news about this huge Opus coming soon!

Mielenkiinnolla kyllä odottelen, että millaista soppaa siellä ollaan keittelemässä.

http://closetoaworldbelow.blogspot.com/ - Satunnaisia lätinöitä ja haastatteluja metallin alamaailmasta.
janezki_
19.08.2015 21:20:53

The new SWALLOW THE SUN release will be a triple album entitled Songs From The North I, II & III. The Finnish sextets last album, Emerald Forest And The Blackbird, was released in winter 2012; come November 2015, the long wait between recordings will finally be over.

Main songwriter and guitarist Juha Raivio comments on the triple album concept: Making a triple album in this godforsaken digital and modern day and age...Many will say it's madness. I say it is to bring worth, heart and respect back into the music and to the album format where it belongs. This should never turn into a shallow fast food industry where music is only downloaded one song at a time.

These albums hold life, death, gloom, beauty and despair in their deepest levels and forms. The three chapters are different but connected, one long journey through these songs written up here in the North.

Music is holy, albums are holy. See you on the other side, friends.

Soundi Magazine (FI) has published a story about the new SWALLOW THE SUN release. See below for an excerpt from the article that reveals more details about the three albums:

Juha Raivio: We will release a three studio album package, called Songs From The North I, II & III. The records are very different from each other, but still form one entity: one with respect for SWALLOW THE SUN's traditions, the second beautifully acoustic, and the third a trip into funeral dooms dark world.

I wonder if any Finnish band has previously released three new studio albums at the same time? This might be a historic release? I hope so.

Timo Isoaho (Soundi Magazine): I mean, three new studio albums! It must have been enormous task?

Raivio: Well, we have been short of sleepWe have undeniably done quite a lot work for these records. My attitude towards this very personal entity has been that if this project kills me, at least I can sleep well knowing that its the most important SWALLOW THE SUN release.

Stay tuned for more news about Songs From The North I, II & III coming soon!

Kyllä kelpaa.

J.L
20.08.2015 15:35:09

Kyllä! Uutta levyä on aina ootettu himoiten edellisen jälkeen, ja on kyllä nannaa saada tämmönen triplapaketti! :P
Torniojaws
20.08.2015 16:10:56

Vähän kuin Deliverance/Damnation. Mutta varmasti tulee siisti paketti.

Vortech Industrial Death Metal
Torniojaws
03.09.2015 12:13:40

Live Nationin mukaan soittavat 7.11. Circuksessa Unioni Festivalin merkeissä:
http://www.livenation.fi/festival/unioni-festivaali-tickets

janezki_
17.09.2015 19:11:49 (muokattu 17.09.2015 19:12:13)

Swallow The Sun: - reveal details for new triple album "Songs from the North I, II & III"!

Melancholy death-doom masters SWALLOW THE SUN bring us a bold, adventurous and characteristically dark triple full-length album entitled "Songs from the North I, II & III", which will be released on November 13, 2015 via Century Media Records!

Incorporating dark menace and gradations of death, black and funeral doom, each of the three albums of "Songs from the North I, II & III" embodies the band's unofficial band motto, "Gloom, Beauty & Despair":

"Songs from the North I" continues in the vein of the albums before it - first-rate death-doom in the typical style of SWALLOW THE SUN.

Track-listing:

1. With You Came the Whole of the World's Tears
2. 10 Silver Bullets
3. Rooms and Shadows
4. Heartstrings Shattering
5. Silhouettes
6. The Memory of Light
7. Lost & Catatonic
8. From Happiness to Dust

Total playing time: 59:20

"Songs from the North II" is a beautiful, acoustic foray representing the group's ability to unplug and revel in the darkness.

Track-listing:

1. The Womb of Winter
2. The Heart of a Cold White Land
3. Away
4. Pray for the Winds to Come
5. Songs from the North
6. 66_50N,28_40E
7. Autumn Fire
8. Before the Summer Dies

Total playing time: 42:33

"Songs from the North III" is the most extreme album, a complete ride into SWALLOW THE SUN's most horrific abyss of finely-crafted, conscience-crushing funeral doom.

Track-listing:

1. The Gathering of Black Moths
2. 7 Hours Late
3. Empires of Loneliness
4. Abandoned by the Light
5. The Clouds Prepare for Battle

Total playing time: 51:57

"Songs from the North I, II & III" will be available as Special Edition 3CD Box containing 3 Digipaks and a booklet, Ltd. Deluxe Edition 5LP+3CD Box with each album in a gatefold sleeve & as digital album.

Ei virhettä.

J.L
17.09.2015 20:42:14

Tuon yhen biisin koordinaatit näyttäs osottavan Sallaan. Kiinnostas tietää mikä siinä on tarina taustalla. Selvinnee sanotuksista, kenties?
Torniojaws
18.09.2015 12:36:12

Oiskohan tuo akustinen lätty jotain Ulverin Kvelssangerin tyylistä? Se ois aika jees.

Hokkane
29.09.2015 15:21:34

Ennakkotilaus näemmä alkanut. Ei tarvinnu kauaa miettiä tilaako vai ei.

Mustien urkujen tahdissa polkee palkeita kanttori kuoleman
Herrah
29.09.2015 16:50:27

Torniojaws: Oiskohan tuo akustinen lätty jotain Ulverin Kvelssangerin tyylistä? Se ois aika jees.

En lähtis intoilemaan.

Vainaja
05.10.2015 18:33:45

No nyt ei sitten tartte enää arpoa.

https://youtu.be/n2gDskxLLMc

Toimii kyllä. Ekalla kuuntelulla kovempi kun eka maistiainen edelliseltä levyltä. Tais olla Cathedral Walls.

''Mä mitään nuotteja tarvi! Mä vedän fantasialla!''
janezki_
05.10.2015 18:45:16 (muokattu 05.10.2015 18:48:16)

Aivan helvetin mahtavaa. Tästä kolmen lätyn kokonaisuudesta voi tulla jotain käsittämätöntä. Reilu kuukausi vielä...

Walde
17.10.2015 00:48:11
Musiikkinäyte       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Toista maistiaista pukkaa. Sitähän tuo kakkoslevy tuntuu ainakin yhden biisin perusteella tarjoavanmitä itse osasin odottaakkin. Hienon kuuloista fiilistelyä pakko myöntää. Tuntui ainakin Mikko olevan viime viikonloppuna kovin fiiliksissä uudesta paketista kun jutuille pääsin.

En yhtään epäile etteikö hieno kokonaisuus olisi tulossa, mutta kuinka hieno?

_m_
04.11.2015 09:28:17

Siitä vielä kolmoslevyltä biisiä: http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/201 … deo-premiere-abandoned-by-the-light

Tällä viikolla sitten Unioni Helsingissä!

Real metal for true bastards
Emplate
04.11.2015 19:53:42

_m_: Siitä vielä kolmoslevyltä biisiä: http://decibelmagazine.com/blog/201 … deo-premiere-abandoned-by-the-light

Tällä viikolla sitten Unioni Helsingissä!

Onko lupa odottaa jossain vaiheessa Suomen kiertuetta? Nimim. "Kerubi ois kiva"

Loputon Suo - Black metallia Joensuusta https://loputonsuo.bandcamp.com/ https://www.facebook.com/loputon.suo
Matti_77
05.11.2015 10:39:10

Voisitte Porissakin poiketa.

Emplate
06.11.2015 13:09:10

Emplate: Onko lupa odottaa jossain vaiheessa Suomen kiertuetta? Nimim. "Kerubi ois kiva"

No nythän tuota sitten julkistettiin, harmi vaan, että saatan olla itse pk-seudulla juuri tuon kaipailemani Kerubin keikan aikaan. No, aina ei voi voittaa. Tuoltapa voitte tsekata muutkin paikkakunnat: http://www.inferno.fi/uutiset/swall … ensa-mukana-seitseman-paikkakuntaa/

Loputon Suo - Black metallia Joensuusta https://loputonsuo.bandcamp.com/ https://www.facebook.com/loputon.suo
« edellinen sivu | seuraava sivu »
1 2 3 4 515 16 17 18 19

» Lisää uusi kirjoitus aiheeseen (Vaatii kirjautumisen)

Keskustelualueet «
Haku tästä aiheesta / Haku «
Säännöt «