Muusikoiden.net

Rock, pop, alternative »

Keskustelualueet | Lisää kirjoitus aiheeseen | HakuSäännöt & Ohjeet | FAQ | Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy

Aihe: (ENGLISH) Looking for bands in Helsinki for documentary
timpy
29.04.2014 15:12:47
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Hi there,

First of all, sorry for writing in English and sorry if this message in on the wrong forum, I don't speak Finnish :_(

My name is Javier Sobremazas and I work in Burbuja Films, a filmmaking studio based in Spain. We are preparing our next project which will be a documentary to be filmed in Finland, Norway and Sweden. It will be a documentary about the music scene in the three countries.

We want to spend 3-5 days with local bands in order to get the feeling of what is like to have a band up there. In exchange, we will film a music video for the band for free. The documentary will be based on the experiences with bands and also the music videos.

If you have a band and are interested in this project, please contact me on:

javiersobremazas@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Javier Sobremazas (vimeo.com/javiersobremazas)
Burbija Films (www.burbujafilms.com)

timpy
06.05.2014 11:23:15
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Thanks for the advice guys, but I think all towns have their own music scene. We are planing to start in Helsinki, but after that we'll travel up (Hitchhiking!) to Oulu, Lapland, Alta, Tromso... I mean, we'll try to find bands in remote locations, that's the cool think about this project.

By the way: We are still looking for a band in Helsinki!!!

Please, contact me on: javiersobremazas(at)gmail.com

Cheers,

Javi.

« edellinen sivu | seuraava sivu »

» Lisää uusi kirjoitus aiheeseen (Vaatii kirjautumisen)

» Kirjaudu sisään

Keskustelualueet «
Haku tästä aiheesta / Haku «
Säännöt «

Copyright ©1999-2016, Muusikoiden Net ry. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään.
Palaute | Käyttöehdot | Rekisteriseloste | Netiketti | Mediakortti