Muusikoiden.net
Musamaailma.fi - Soittimet helposti netistä 

Kitarat: kitarakamat »

Keskustelualueet | Lisää kirjoitus aiheeseen | HakuSäännöt & Ohjeet | FAQ | Kirjaudu sisään | Rekisteröidy

Aihe: Looking for amplifier rental services
luke17
09.09.2015 20:08:05 (muokattu 09.09.2015 20:10:59)
      Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

Hello, my band is gonna have a performance in October. At this time, we don't have any amplifier yet and our finance condition doesn't allow us to buy new ones. If you guys know who has amplifiers for rent, please tell me. I'm living in Helsinki.

Thank you very much.

oksatboys
09.09.2015 20:12:54

http://www.backline.fi

"Hieno mekanismi sinäänsä, jos ei olisi näin saatanan tyhmä." -Lihis96
luke17
09.09.2015 21:35:16

oksatboys: http://www.backline.fi

I have found them but they don't have the thing we need. Do you know somewhere else?

Antti1
09.09.2015 21:43:55 (muokattu 09.09.2015 21:45:55)

luke17: I have found them but they don't have the thing we need. Do you know somewhere else?

Could you be a bit more specific about your needs, so we could help you out better? I must say I'm a bit amazed about your reply because Backline Rental has all kinds of "standard amps" or at least something close enough for every style of music. That's the biggest rental company in Finland but of course you might get lucky with a smaller company or even rent an amp from some private person.

"NYT ÄMMÄ KELLOT LYÖ!" Hevimusaa vuodelta 2014
luke17
10.09.2015 07:39:16

Antti1: Could you be a bit more specific about your needs, so we could help you out better? I must say I'm a bit amazed about your reply because Backline Rental has all kinds of "standard amps" or at least something close enough for every style of music. That's the biggest rental company in Finland but of course you might get lucky with a smaller company or even rent an amp from some private person.

don't get me wrong, backline.fi is obviously the best amp rental service at this time as I know. They have expensive amps, for example Mesa Dual Rectifier, which has 3 channels and tons of feature. Our band only have enough finance to hire 2 head amps for one day and I guess one day is not enough for us to find out the best presets. To be honest, I have been playing e-guitar for just 1 year and things like amplifiers are still new to me and it does take time for me to get to know about it clearly.

Entropia666
10.09.2015 10:36:02
Kotisivu Musiikkinäyte       Linkitä kirjoitukseen Tulosta  

luke17: don't get me wrong, backline.fi is obviously the best amp rental service at this time as I know. They have expensive amps, for example Mesa Dual Rectifier, which has 3 channels and tons of feature. Our band only have enough finance to hire 2 head amps for one day and I guess one day is not enough for us to find out the best presets. To be honest, I have been playing e-guitar for just 1 year and things like amplifiers are still new to me and it does take time for me to get to know about it clearly.

Take a Marshall JCM800 + TS808 overdrive and you're set.

Doctrine of Damnation ulkona 17.8 Inkvisitor || Uusi saitti rokkikuville: H A J E . F I
« edellinen sivu | seuraava sivu »

» Lisää uusi kirjoitus aiheeseen (Vaatii kirjautumisen)

» Kirjaudu sisään

Keskustelualueet «
Haku tästä aiheesta / Haku «
Säännöt «

Copyright ©1999-2016, Muusikoiden Net ry. Kaikki oikeudet pidätetään.
Palaute | Käyttöehdot | Rekisteriseloste | Netiketti | Mediakortti